MabiLethaldrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lethaldrive Guild Forums. Take a look around; enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arkzruby's Backstory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin
Arkzruby, The Fox King

Arkzruby's Backstory Empty
PostSubject: Arkzruby's Backstory   Arkzruby's Backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:03 am

Name: Eärendur Telperiën, Now Arkz Ruby
Class/occupation: Once the Guardian of the well of eternal youth, now a servant of the ruler of the underworld
Specialties: Archery
Family: He can not recall his family due to the long amount of time he has lived
Associates, or friends:
Childhood (usually the biggest of your 3 paragraphs):
Present (2nd biggest more than likely):
What seems to be like his/her future: He seem's to have lost his mind when he was introduced to the new world, thou fragments still exsist, Meru is slowly healing his mind.
Ways to kill: He is mortal, but has a incredible Heal Factor, You may try for the heart but nothing less then a decapitation may kill him
Love life (or whomever your master is.)
Anything else you want to add for your Character:|

A boy with white hair was swinging at a tree as a tall man stood at a entrance of a cave, "You know Eärendur, if you keep that up you might become the greatest woodcutter in all of this realm" The man laughed as he spoke, Eärendur just looked at the man with a smile, his light blue eyes shined in the sun Palala, "And if you keep trying to joke around while there is work to be done this ax will end up in that huge ass forehead of yours" Eärendur said with a calm and innocent smile on his face. "You and that sister of yours scare me..." The man quickly replied to Eärendur as he began to walk away to start work of his own, "Yeah right Vanus, Keep saying that." Eärendur said to him as he set the ax down and wiped the sweat off of his forehead, A girl with white hair then ran out of the cave and hugged onto Eärendur's arm, "Brother, Brother!" She called out as she jumped up and down, "What is it?" Eärendur asked wondering what 'Interesting' thing she had found now, "There's a man's body on the other end of the cave, and he's being beat by a group of others." she said with a scared tone in her voice, "Hey Vanus! Look after Ahri!" Eärendur yelled out as he ran into the cave, 'The fountain! I have to protect it' His thoughts screamed as he picked up a large 2 handed sword which he quickly strapped to his back while he was running. "Get away from here!" He yelled out as men came into view of him, they seemed to be heavily equipped, from what he could see, there were 4 of them, 5 if you count what looked like a beggar being beat down, "Guardian of the first star I require your assistance, so hear my call! Barrier!" Eärendur yelled as he drew his sword, a faint star appeared *TBC*

Last edited by Arkzruby on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paxseko
Admin
Paxseko

PostSubject: Re: Arkzruby's Backstory   Arkzruby's Backstory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:07 pm

*waits patiently
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mabilethaldrive/
Nucanto

PostSubject: Re: Arkzruby's Backstory   Arkzruby's Backstory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:04 pm

*still waiting...
Back to top Go down
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin
Arkzruby, The Fox King

PostSubject: Re: Arkzruby's Backstory   Arkzruby's Backstory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:51 am

*still not continuing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkzruby's Backstory   Arkzruby's Backstory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkzruby's Backstory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MabiLethaldrive :: Role-Play-
Jump to: