MabiLethaldrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lethaldrive Guild Forums. Take a look around; enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combined Story Game

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Paxseko
Admin
Paxseko

Combined Story Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Combined Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 12:40 am

"Welll, welll." Niko said, as she slowed and turned to look Sebastian over. "THIS is what we have to work with, eh? WHY another male? Hmm? Soul? You can still talk to me can't you?"

Sebastian poured his eyes over the woman. She was rustic in physique-- tall, but with broad arching shoulders and a wide waist, obviously primed for the harsh duties of the rural life. She walked and comported herself with a certain affectation and elegance that indicated to Sebastian she had been trained as-- as something-- that wasn't quite farming.

Her verdant hair streamed down in her chest in long waves, and her face portrayed a certain wisdom that he couldn't quite understand. But as his eyes took her in, he noticed something odd... and so shocking he literally gasped. Niko was missing her left breast.

"What's the matter?" She asked, her voice roughly hewn into an effectively melodious hum. "Oh maybe...? That was where they took Soul from me, sometime ago." She pressed her hand to the oddly flat spot on her chest. "And if you don't follow my advice, I'm sure they'll find a way to rip you open, too."
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mabilethaldrive/
Krelldin

Krelldin

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Combined Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:12 pm

As they continued their run, Sebastian and Niko kept quiete, having decided against continuing their conversation for the time. The only sounds that could be heard where the blowing wind, the rustling leaves, the chirping birds, and Sebastian's softly clanking gauntlets. They hade several turns that seemed nothing if not random, transitioning from packed dirt roads, to thick forest floors, to hilly meadows crowded with tall grass.

After what felt like days, Niko finnaly stoped, abruptly, in the middle of a patch of empty, sun-baked earth, much to Sebastian's puzzelment.

"Why did you stop?", he asked her.

"Because," she answered, "this is where I live"

Then she began to draw a complex seal of unlocking. After a handfull of seconds Niko said "You better be paying close attention to this"

And indeed he was, more out of curiosity than a feeling that he'd need it later. After several minutes, Niko finished drawing and the seal began to glow orange, starting from an inner circle and radiating out to its edge. Sebastian watched as a stone hut began to fade into existence.

"Welcome to my home, where Soul and I will teach you to use your newly unlocked powers" said Niko in a clam voice that also seemed to rumble with power.
Back to top Go down
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin
Arkzruby, The Fox King

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Combined Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Sebastian stood in amazement as Niko walked away, she then turned and looked at him calmly and said "What has Soul taught you so far?"

He stood for awhile wondering, where was she from? How was her hair green? Does she know Ruby? Why did he see her in a flash before... all of these thoughts running through his head as he then replied to Niko, "I barley know you, yet you seem to know much more than I ever could... tell me how do you expect to teach me while I have no weapon?" Sebastian eximened Niko as she raised her eyebrow almost as if thinking he was a idiot.

"simple really, we teach you how to create a sword with souls powers, like so" Niko said as she held out her hand, a strange energy seemed to seep from it creating a strange and rainbow colored blade. "You can form a weapon from your inner energy, Soul will help you of course, after all she has no real choice." Niko finished moving her green hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combined Story Game   Combined Story Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combined Story Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2