MabiLethaldrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lethaldrive Guild Forums. Take a look around; enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FINALLY!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nucanto

FINALLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY!!!   FINALLY!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Hey guys, something amazing just happened. Well, yesterday I opened up my laptop and started to watch a few youtube videos and then I noticed the ad on the side of the screen, it was for OnePiece! I thought,"Hey that's cool, it's Luffy. Wait, what's the ad say?"
NEW! Episodes 206-217! watch them now at www.Onepieceofficial.com
"NO way... No way... NO WAY!! YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!! I've been waiting almost a YEAR for this!!"
I immediately called my friend Chop* (*African name.) and told him the great news. (we're both OnePiece addicts). I started off my sentence by saying,"Two words."
He knew what I meant immediately and for the next five minutes- scratch that, 5 hours, we acted like toddlers on drugs freaking out about OnePiece. Anyways, as you can tell, I'm really excited of getting an anime back of which hadn't been dubbed since almost a year ago and I decided to tell you guys. And with that, I present to you a clip from episode 206.
Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Nucanto

FINALLY!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FINALLY!!!   FINALLY!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:08 pm

well, nevermind. guess that person didn't understand how the law works huh?
Back to top Go down

FINALLY!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MabiLethaldrive :: General Chat-
Jump to: