MabiLethaldrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lethaldrive Guild Forums. Take a look around; enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paxseko
Admin
Paxseko

Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz!   Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:03 pm

....for setting up the site to look so nice. ^_^ You guys did a great job. Especially like the picture of the female blunt in the background, being that that's my spirit weapon.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mabilethaldrive/

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz!   Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:05 pm

That's a just for now cause if I made the site transparent to see the picture I dont think it would look too good sadly x: so in the meantime! female blunt weapon backround until someone gets either a good screenshot that we decide to put up in the mod room vote~ OORR someone finds a better one Smile anyways thanks as well ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin
Arkzruby, The Fox King

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz!   Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:16 pm

No problem Pax, happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz!   Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Niltsiar and Arkz!
Page 1 of 1