MabiLethaldrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lethaldrive Guild Forums. Take a look around; enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All this damn lag lately

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkzruby, The Fox King
Admin
Arkzruby, The Fox King

All this damn lag lately Empty
PostSubject: All this damn lag lately   All this damn lag lately I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:46 am

I'm getting kinda tired of all the lag nexon is giving out, it's getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
Paxseko
Admin
Paxseko

PostSubject: Re: All this damn lag lately   All this damn lag lately I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 pm

Ooo, isn't that just normal, though?
Seriously, the whole time I've been on Mabi--
Man, you should have joined back in last September when the mass hacking and duping was going on and friend's list was down XD
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mabilethaldrive/
Nucanto

PostSubject: Re: All this damn lag lately   All this damn lag lately I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:58 am

Paxseko wrote:
Ooo, isn't that just normal, though?
Seriously, the whole time I've been on Mabi--
Man, you should have joined back in last September when the mass hacking and duping was going on and friend's list was down XD
Oh man, I remember that. I had to contact you (Paxseko) through the mail box all the time and hope that you were on. Of course now it doesn't matter since my computer has been virtually (get it? Laughing ) destroyed by viruses and I can't get on Mabi anyways. So don't worry about the current lag Arkz, although I have no way to tell how bad it is, it couldn't have been worse than what happened in September.
Back to top Go down
Paxseko
Admin
Paxseko

PostSubject: Re: All this damn lag lately   All this damn lag lately I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:48 pm

Trust me-- with G16 fighter skill, its' actually worse O_O Nexon didn't anticipate all the traffic, me thinks. Being unable to load skills in battle is a-- unique-- challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/mabilethaldrive/
Nucanto

PostSubject: Re: All this damn lag lately   All this damn lag lately I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:31 pm

Paxseko wrote:
Trust me-- with G16 fighter skill, its' actually worse O_O Nexon didn't anticipate all the traffic, me thinks. Being unable to load skills in battle is a-- unique-- challenge.
Umm... what? I'm sorry, I've been so out of touch with Mabi lately, I have no idea what you just said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All this damn lag lately   All this damn lag lately I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All this damn lag lately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MabiLethaldrive :: General Chat-
Jump to: